A Trial-Tested, Bilingual Personal Injury Attorney Who Will Fiercely Advocate For Your Rights
For more than 30 years, Medina Law Firm in Tampa has successfully represented clients throughout Florida and the entire country. Our clients have suffered untold challenges related to personal injuries caused by the negligence of others. Such incidents often stemmed from motor vehicle and truck accidents, as well as consumer product defects.
While we have a reputation for being a fierce advocate throughout the country for our clients, our firm’s founder, Omar F. Medina, has deep roots in Tampa. As a young child, he moved here from Cuba and became a community fixture not only as an attorney but also as a devoted volunteer and advocate for equal rights. A native Spanish speaker, Mr. Medina welcomes clients who need skilled, determined and knowledgeable legal guidance.
A Client-Focused, Attentive Advocate
An experienced and zealous litigator, Mr. Medina has taken over 150 jury trials to verdict in his career. He is one of only a few attorneys recognized for helping hundreds of clients recover compensation from Firestone, which produced defective tires in the late 1990s and early 2000s. As a result of these cases and Mr. Medina’s efforts on behalf of his clients, vast changes to tire safety standards were implemented.
Attentive, client-focused and detail-oriented, Mr. Medina often remains a step ahead of other attorneys in anticipation of what may happen in court. Each case is unique because each client is unique. Mr. Medina focuses on personal injury cases that stem from the negligence of other parties whether they are truck and motor vehicle drivers, car makers or consumer product manufacturers.
Experienced And Results-Oriented
Mr. Medina has vast experience in the legal world:
- He has practiced law in Tampa since 1988.
- He has taken over 150 cases to verdict throughout the United States.
- He is licensed to practice in the state courts of Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia and Texas; all federal courts in Florida; the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Ohio; U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 11th and 5th Circuits; the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas; and the U.S. District Court for Colorado.
- He is a former federal criminal defense lawyer who defended cases in the U.S. District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
- He is a 1984 graduate of the University of Florida Law School.
- He is a native Spanish speaker who immigrated to Florida as a child with his family.
Mr. Medina has proven experience and longstanding ties to Florida and the Tampa metro community. His attributes include empathy, compassion and assertiveness. He is dedicated to fighting for your rights and seeking the full and fair financial compensation you deserve.
Call Now For A Dependable, Skilled Personal Injury Attorney
Clients throughout Florida and the U.S. have benefited for more than three decades from the skills of the attorneys at Medina Law Firm, led by Omar F. Medina, in Tampa. A skilled and experienced lawyer, Mr. Medina has represented hundreds of clients in personal injury cases.
He is ready to advocate for you and take on the people and companies that negligently caused your injury. Mr. Medina is a seasoned litigator with solid trial experience. Born in Cuba, Mr. Medina has called Florida home for more than 50 years. For your free initial consultation, contact him online or call today. Se habla español.